CaviWipes Disinfecting Towelettes
XL Canister (60 wipes) Dimensions: 9" x 12"
CaviWipes can be used to disinfect surfaces across all the critical touch points. The diversity of uses and benefits makes this product uniquely favorable in the healthcare sector. Ideal for operating rooms, surgical centers, neonatal units, medical and dental offices and other critical-care areas.
Mycobacterium tuberculosis var: bovis (BCG)
- Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Salmonella enterica
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE)
Staphylococcus aureus with reduced susceptibility to vancomycin
- Hepatitis B Virus (HBV)
- Hepatitis C Virus (HCV)
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV-1)
- Herpes Simplex Virus Types 1 and 2
- Influenza A2 Virus